1SweptGod Na Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by 1SweptGod, May 23, 2019.

?

My application

1. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 1SweptGod

1SweptGod New Member

• Minecraft Username: 1SweptGod

• Previous Minecraft Usernames (if applicable):

• What's your timezone?:
    Na est

• Are you staff on any other servers?:

I am staff on hyrise , a faction server

• Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? If you have discord, please list your full discord name and tag. Example; Example#1234:
    Yes and Yes, my discord is 1SweptGod#2726

• Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos?:
    Yes I use OBS

2) Elaborate

3) How much are you active on MeteoriteMC?:
    Well right now most of the time the server has no one on but if I do get staff I will be on more.

4) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:
    About 21- 35 hours a week

5) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details (if applicable):

Well yes I been banned once on a server 3 years ago. 3 years ago I was on a server that allowed hacks so I tried to test this spam hack. I tested it out and spammed 3 or 4 times and the owner banned me. I was over punished.

6) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. They're arguing and spamming you, constantly telling you to unmute them. What would you do?:

I would give them the punishment for spamming just like any person. If a staff makes a decision players shouldnt argue with them.

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?:
    About 6 months ago I used to play clash of clans (Well known mobile game). Clash of clans kind of has the concept like factions and there are groups of people. I was the leader of the group . There was this guy in my group who was bad at the game. So I decided to kick him out. But then all the people in the group got mad at me because I didnt take everyones thoughts on him. I re invited him and apologized to everyone in the group.

8) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If not, please explain how you could do as staff even without having any previous experiences. (Minimum 200+ words):

So I have been a staff member for 5 years [this includes the positions admin and down] but I have also been manager a couple times.First I was a manager on a server called Conflict Pe.This was a prison server averaging about 100 players and that was a lot for a server at the time. There I managed the staff team and community. I did lots of work on the server with the owner and developers and contributed a lot to the success of the server.I was manager for 6 months and resigned. I was also a manager on a server called Urban Neteork.It was one of my freinds server and we started from scratch. I helped build the staff team and set the server up and configure some plugins [I only configured a couple].After we set the skyblock server up and released it the owner closed it after 3 weeks due to lack of money and expenses of the server . The server took 3 months of work. Lastly I was a Sr.Admin on a server called Ownagepvp.It had a average of 200 players. I created the staff guidelines and the rules for the server. I was there for 2 months. I am also currently staff on hyrise.

9) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?:
    Currently I am not in any hobbies. But about 2 months ago I did track and football. I am still doing it later on but it just ended.

10) SCENARIO: You're on a busy game mode as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a junior moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?:
    Well I would do the important thing first and get the jr mod to the hacker.Then I would go deal with the person thats blasting music.

11) SCENARIO: You've made an 'incorrect punishment' towards a player and there are 4 players arguing and spamming you saying that it was false. How would you handle it?:
    If I made a incorrect punishment I would ask a manager to go back to the evidence and see if the evidence was sufficient. If its not I would undo the punishment and make a apologies to the player.

11) Anything else we should know?:
    I am applying for the sr staff team.